Xybix Control Room Furniture Consoles
In 2017 Xybix introduced our Eagle Control Room Furniture Consoles. This next generation console has unsurpassed ergonomics, rock solid durability and superior aesthetics. Bringing durability, ergonomics, design and comfort into the Control Room, these modern consoles have exactly what you're looking for.
Experience Backed by Performance Testing
- Xybix has more than 20 years of experience designing and creating high performance ergonomic furniture, some of our customers include NASA, the CIA, the FBI, San Francisco Department of Emergency Management, Spaceport America, Detroit PD, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and over three thousand PSAP's & Communications Centers in North America.
- Xybix’s workstations are in 100% conformance with the five furniture related ergonomic performance requirements as specified in the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) National Ergonomic Standard: ANSI/HFES 100-2007.
- Made in the USA using the highest quality materials our dispatch consoles have been tested by independent labs to be in compliance with structural integrity, durability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
The Professional Difference
- Complimentary Interior design space planning and consultation
- Professional Installation
- A friendly and dedicated 24/7 customer support team
- In-house manufacturing and warranty
- Console Furniture: Should You Upgrade Now, or Should You Wait?
- How Many Monitors Can Fit on a Command Center Console?
- How Do You Justify Purchasing New Consoles for Your People?
- Other Suggested Reading...
Have a unique requirement? Call us today to custom design a command & control furniture solution.