Shared workspaces are often a breeding ground for bacteria, germs, viruses and more. Shared work environments can mean . Xybix now offers you a way to reduce the risk of contracting the same cold or virus as your co-worker and stay healthier all year-round.
- Xybix’s antimicrobial worksurfaces help prevent the growth of nearly 99% of common forms of bacteria. Some bacteria’s commonly found in work space environments include: Rhinovirus, Staph Infection, Strep, E. Coli and Pneumonia. Xybix’s treated laminate surfaces have been manufactured with high-efficiency antimicrobial agents to retard the growth of bacteria, germs and viruses for the lifetime of the product.
(Examples of some common germs, bacteria and viruses that can be eliminated with Xybix's Antimicrobial features)
Read these great articles on germs:
- Fabric vs. Steel: Debunking the Myth About Germs in Your Dispatch Center
- No More Germs in the Dispatch Center Please: Making the Case for Antimicrobial Work Surfaces
- A Review of Disinfecting Wipes for 911 Dispatch Workstations and Consoles
- Have a Cold? Joanna's 3 Tips To Staying Healthy in a 911 Comm Center